I’m sorry for the lack of posts lately.
I’ve been decorating a new house for the Jensens and well, let’s just say that I’m very slow. :D
But here have a pic of their bathroom. :)
Thanks, catii! And no, you weren’t late, you still made it till before midnight. ;)
Yeah, so today was my birthday. (:
Pretty sure almost all of you didn’t know it, but no worries, as I didn’t really tell to many people here.
Btw do you like the candles? LOL
Yes, nonny, it is, thank you! Now you just tell me who you are and I’ll tell you how old I am today. :D
Yes, I’m going to answer more questions even though this has mostly stopped… Sue me! :P
I got tagged by the lovely Kate, so here’s her questions. :)
1. How did you get your first The Sims game? It was my sister who showed it to me. Let’s just say that she’s the responsible for this hobby. :P
2. Do you still play TS2? No. I changed right to TS3 when it came out, because TS3 was a major development of the game (something that I did not expect).
3. What’s your favourite sim-lot? Hummm… Good question. I never sticked to a project long enough to have a favourite lot, but now that I’ve been working on Manketta Island, I would say that it’s my marina. :)
4. What’s your favourite place in real? My house. There’s no other place I feel as good as in my house. :)
5. What was the most life changing moment to you? Unfortenately, my life isn’t a fairy tail, as there were many life changing moment till now, but I would say that it was my aunt Theresa’s death, due to ovarian cancer. I was in shock for nearly two weeks. :’(
6. What’s your favourite song/film/book? Song: At the moment, it’s Treasure, from Bruno Mars; Film: One of my favourites is Pretty Woman, with Julia Roberts and Richard Gere; Book: Marley & Me.
7. Sunrise or sunset? :D Sunset! Who’s awake at that hour to see the sunrise? *giggle*
8. What was the best thing that ever happened to you? Life’s like a rollercoaster, it’s has its ups and downs and even though my rollercoaster had often down most, there are still very up moments. But I can’t choose one specifically, as there are many on my list. ;)
9. When’s your birthday? August 26th, 10 days from now. :D
10. Do you have any siblings? Yes, two sisters. They’re older than me. :)
11. Do you have any hobby (excluding simming), talents…? :) Well, during the summer, my main hobby is swim as I have a pool :D and talents I’d probably say dancing. LOL
Thanks for the questions, Kate! ;)
I was also tagged by the awesome Whimsimsical, so here’s her questions. :)
1. You like celebrity sims and have one or more in your game?
2. Brick houses or siding? Both… My main style to build houses it’s either with brock or siding. :)
3. Your favourite season in sims and in rl? In sims it’s autumn, due to all the colours and in rl is summer. I love heat, so that I can be at the pool. :D
4. Favourite music in the sims? Anything from the Disco station. :P
5. You like having twins, triplets, etc in your game or it´s too stressy? More than twins is very stressful for me. *giggle*
6. What´s your favourite meal the sims make? Fried peanut butter and banana sandwich. Sounds delicious! *chomp*
7. Favourite movie?
8. Favourite TV series? Hawaii Five-0, NCIS: Los Angeles, Law & Order: SVU, CSI: NY, How I Met Your Mother, Flashpoint, Bones, CSI Miami, etc, etc, etc (I could go on forever :D)
9. You have a lot of cash in your wallet or you pay much more with your card? Cash. I prefer to pay in cash, because I can keep track of what I spent it on, just by looking in to the wallet. :P
10. You often remember your dreams? Sometimes, but I don’t remember what I dreamed today. *no*
11. Did you have fun answering all these questions? :D Hehe, sure, it’s a good way to pass time. Thanks for asking, Karina! *kiss*
MidcenturySims also tagged me, as I was one of her newest followers. :D
1. Favorite Sims 3 EP? Probably University or Generations. :)
2. Least favorite EP? Maybe Showtime. It wasn’t really my cup of tea.
3. Dream EP? The Sims 3: Open for Bussiness. :D
4. Do you prefer pre-made sims or making your own sims/families? I mostly use pre-made sims, mainly from friends, but I also create sims/families of mine . (:
5. Favorite Sims life stage to play? Young adults. It’s the life stage I have the most. :)
6. Least favorite life stage to play? Baby. Meh. But maybe I’ll enjoy it more since babies have legs now! ;)
7. Do you prefer your sims to spend their time skilling or socializing? Socializing. I think it’s a better way to pend their time, other then skilling. *giggle*
8. Do you direct your sims’ lives or let high autonomy take its course? I would say both. I let them have high autonomy lifes but I often direct their lifes. :)
9. What is your favorite sims musical style and/or song? Anything from the Disco Station. :P
10. Do you build houses or download houses more often? I mostly build houses myself. :)
11. Favorite CC creator? Sandy, from ATS3, without a doubt. :D
Thanks for asking! :)
I’m not going to tag anyone or make new questions, because I’m pretty sure everyone already did this. :D
Just wanted you guys to meet the Jensen. :) They’re the oldest family I have, as I have them since last summer. :)
I like them a lot. I’ll try to post their story here, that is if you guys don’t mind me blabbing so much. :D
I got tagged by Missy, so here’s some answers. :)
Rule 1: Post Rules
Rule 2: Answer Eleven Questions, then make Eleven new ones
Rule 3: Tag Eleven People
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
2. Would you class yourself as a CCaholic, or are you more select about what CC you have? I don’t consider myself a CCaholic, because I don’t download everything I see in front of me. In fact, my CC is only half-installed because I only have installed what I consider needed. :)
3. What type of CC do you download most (eg. Curtains, Sofas, clutter, etc). Mainly build stuff (doors, windows, roofs) and clutter (mainly from Sandy ;-).
4. What age-group do you prefer working with? Well, I haven’t been actually playing for some time (mainly because all I do is build and decorate), but mostly I play with young-adults. :)
5. Which Sims game is your absolute favourite? Can be either base game or EP from TS1, TS2 or TS3. Laugh all you want, but my favourite EP is still The Sims 1: Superstar. :D
6. What’s the one feature you’d like to see most in TS3? That’s a good question, because there’s a lot of stuff that I would like to be featured. But I think I would want to see better ways to build inside of roofs. I know there are ways to do it using the CFL cheat, but it’s still very limited.
7. Are you likely to buy TS4 when it comes out, or wait a while and why? Honestly, mostly like I’ll buy it when it comes out. Why? Because I don’t deal very good with temptation. I’ll buy it, I’ll play it, but I’m not going to stop playing Sims 3. Never.
8. Do you ever play a legacy? If yes, how many generations have you played in one legacy? I don’t play enough to even start a legacy. *giggle* But no, I never played a legacy and I don’t see myself playing it, because I can get bored very easily.
9. What do you like your sims to do in their spare time? (eg. Play sports, watch TV, go on a date, etc). I would say, going to community lots. It’s better then staying at home being couch potatos in front of the TV. ;)
10. What first got you playing Sims? It was my sister back in 2001. Ever since that day, my main hobby is Sims. :D
11. If you could choose one carrer to have in TS3, what would it be? ;) Either daycare/education or bussiness. :)
Ok, let me see if I can think of 11 questions. :D I’m going to tag aroundthesims, jenba, shantesimblr, martinesimblr, simsaralove, deelightfuldelights, the-pinkflamingo, whimsimsical, missy-hissy, icy-spicy-scalpel and ice-creamforbreakfast. ;)
1. Apart from simming, what do you like to do in your spare time?
2. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living ro dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
3. If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which one would you choose and why?
4. What are the five things you absolutely need to have in your dream house?
5. Name a favourite of each: food, drink, color.
6. If you were sat on a plane beside your favourite celebrity, what would you do?
7. Only 9 more days till the TS4 trailer. Are you excited?
8. Are you going to stop playing Sims 3 if you buy the Sims 4?
9. What’s the weird/bad habit you have, or people have told you have?
10. Name a favourite of each: book, movie, tv show.
11. What is the first initial of the name of the person you like/love?
Sorry for the lack of posts these past weeks. :S
Still working on some lots, so nothing sims-related for today. Maybe tomorrow. :)
But I leave you a pic of my lunch. :P
Building some houses in Manketta Island. This one is called the Glendale. Still a WIP.
Oh my God, what have I been doing for not posting over these past weeks? :o
Sounds like it was just yesterday that I was in France. Jesus, what have I been doing ever sence? *thinking* Probably depressing about never being able to stick to a project. :\ I hope it’s different this time, now that I’ve started working in Manketta Island. :)
Speaking of Manketta Island, I’m going to show you pics of it’s first lot. This lot features several sources of pleasure and relaxation. Plenty of seating, public BBQ’s, public Washroom/Toilets, news stand, street vendors and a beautiful marina. :)
Hope you like it and I hope this serves as an excuse for not updating much over the last couple of months. *smooch*
Hey guys. Long time no see! :D
Now that I’m back home, it’s time to play sims. I installed IP and I’m loving it so far. :)